Grammar Quiz on Irregular Verbs
Choose the irregular verb that completes each sentence. You can see the correct answer by clicking the + button after the choices. Good luck.
Grammar Quiz – Irregular Verbs
1. Anne has _____ a very beautiful portrait.
[toggle title=”Answer”]d. drawn[/toggle]
2. Can you pay for me now? I ____ I brought my wallet but I didn’t.
[toggle title=”Answer”]d. thought[/toggle]
3. Andy ____ a very beautiful poem yesterday for me. It was really romantic.
[toggle title=”Answer”]b. wrote[/toggle]
4. It was a long time ago. I hope she has ____ me.
[toggle title=”Answer”]d. forgiven[/toggle]
5. Jasmine is very tall now. She has ___ at least 8 centimeters.
[toggle title=”Answer”]b. grown[/toggle]
6. Ara ____ Amy her mathematics books Amy forgot her’s.
[toggle title=”Answer”]a. lent[/toggle]
7. Carl is a gentleman. He wouldn’t do that. Everybody has ___ him to be a gentleman.
[toggle title=”Answer”]d. known[/toggle]
8. You see, I am still here for you. I ___ my promise.
[toggle title=”Answer”]c. kept[/toggle]
9. I ____ sixty kilometers for two hours this morning because of a traffic accident.
[toggle title=”Answer”]c. drove[/toggle]
10. I feel rejuvenated because I ____ for three hours.
[toggle title=”Answer”]a. slept[/toggle]
Did you get a perfect score? For more quizzes and practice test, visit the Practice Test page.