An, An, and The Quiz
Fill in the blank spaces in the following sentences using either ‘a’ ‘an’ or ‘the’ where necessary. Click the + sign under each question to reveal the correct answer.
1. It was on ___________ third of ___________ month that he died.
2. ___________ Sahara is ____________ biggest desert in the world.
3. He bought __________ pair of trousers and pressed _________ pair of trousers every day.
4. ___________ skirt she is wearing is made of ________ nylon, but she prefers__________ cotton ones.
5. He takes four glasses of water __________ day.
6. Mikuini School is one of _________ best schools in Machakos.
7. Indiscipline is ____________ problem, which is compounded by _________ use of drugs in schools.
8. It would be __________ honor to be invited to stay with such __________ distinguished person.
9. They were overwhelmed by __________ poor results that year.
10. Jane was ___________ only girl I saw.
Have fun learning. 🙂