As you have observed, I am a new writer here at Ph Civil Service. I will be writing articles on Grammar and Correct Usage. 🙂
Good luck. 🙂
Mock Exam 1 (July-Aug)
1. Suhara and (I, me) are going out for lunch.
2. Riza and (her, she) new boyfriend are seen in the church together.
3. They (is, are) quite a dashing couple.
4. Rahman (leave, leaves) the office earlier than usual.
5. She (don’t, doesn’t) have any clue at all.
6. (We’ll, We’ve) have whatever the next table is having.
7. Well I guess it is you and (I, me) now who are going to clean after the baby.
8. (He, she) is her best friend’s sister.
9. The glue (is, are) not sticky enough to hold the balls together.
10. (Your, you’re) mom is calling for you.