The Solving Digit Problems in Algebra Tutorial Series
The Solving Digit Problems in Algebra Tutorial Series is a series of tutorials on solving digit problems. Digit Problems is one of the types of Word Problems in Algebra. Below is the list of posts.
- How to Solve Digit Problems Part I explains the basics of digit problems including the concepts behind the strategy in solving. The particular concepts discussed are place values and the decimal number system. One problem involving 2 digit numbers was also discussed including its detailed solution. The solution to the problem involves one variable.
- How to Solve Digit Problems Part II is the continuation of the first part. This is a review on the number system and one more sample problem involving 2 digit numbers is discussed. The solution to this problem also involves one variable
- How to Solve Digit Problems Part III introduces the use of two variables in solving digit problems with numbers containing 2 digits.
- How to Solve Digit Problems Part IV introduces the basic of solving digit problems involving 3-digit numbers. Three variables are used to solve the problem in this part.
- How to Solve Digit Problems Part V presents another detailed example on how to solve digit problems involving 3-digit numbers. Systems of Equations in 3 variables was used to solve the problem in this part.
If you have comments about the problems, kindly type them below.
If you want to learn more about word problems, visit our Word Problem page.
If you want to learn more about mathematics, please go to the Math page.
To view the complete list of posts, you can visit the Post List page.