This blog was created by the author to be a resource of Philippine Civil Service Examination Review. This includes reviewers, practice tests and exercises, sample exams, tips, and insights.
Although this site is dedicated for the abovementioned examination, it can also be used as a reviewer for elementary school and high school students. The topics reviewed are mainly topics in elementary school and high school English and Mathematics. Elementary school and high school students are encouraged to try out the problems and practice tests.
This blog is divided into several categories. Of course, some posts are classifed into more than one category.
The main categories are the following:
- Mathematics – tutorials, exercises, practice tests in Mathematics.
- English – tutorials, exercises, and practice test in English.
- Tutorials – lecture notes and solution sets to problems
- Practice Tests – exercises, practice tests and sample exams.
- General Information – announcements, examination schedules, requirements
- Exam Results – top notchers and test results
- Blog – Tips and insights
The blog also include a Post List page where you can see all the posts listed by month.