This is the second PCSR Vocabulary Exercise for March 2018 CS Exams.
This is the first sentence completion exercise for March 2018 CS Exams.
DVDs containing Tagalog Math Tutorial videos are also being sold at Php300.00 per copy. Like the PCSR Facebook page to see promos and discounts.
In each item, identify the word with incorrect spelling.
1. c – sporadic
2. a – fitful
3. d – querulous
4. c – ostentatious
5. e – certitude
6. a – ascendancy
7. b – orator
8. c – dilatory
9. d – imbalance
10. b – surreptitious
It’s official! The Civil Service Commission has already announced the dates of the Civil Service Paper and Pencil Professional and Subprofessional Examination for 2018. They are the following:
Exam Date: March 18, 2018
Filing Period: November 16, 2017 to January 31, 2018
Exam Date: August 12, 2018
Filing Period: April 10, 2018 to June 22, 2018
Note: Acceptance of applications shall be on a First-COME, FIRST SERVED basis and shall be closed any time before the deadline if the CSC Regional/Field Office has already reached the target number of applicants.
All applicants must strictly meet the following qualification requirements:
1. Filipino citizen;
2. At least 18 years old on the date of filing of application;
3. Of good moral character;
4. Has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
5. Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government; and
6. Has not taken the same level of Career Service Examination, regardless of mode, within the last three months before the date of examination.
1. Fully accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised September 2016).
Note: The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the
Application Form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the
2. Four (4) pieces of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
a. Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
b. Colored, with white background
c. Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
d. Printed on good quality photo paper
e. In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
f. In bare face (with no eyeglasses, colored contact lens, or any accessories that may cover the facial features; facial features not computer enhanced)
g. Showing left and right ears
h. Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
i. With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
j. With HANDWRITTEN (not computer-generated) name tag legibly showing SIGNATURE OVER PRINTED FULL NAME in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any
3. Original and photocopy of any of the following I.D. cards, which must be valid (not expired upon filing of application):
a. Driver’s License;
c. PRC License;
d. SSS I.D.;
e. GSIS I.D. (UMID);
f. Voter’s I.D.;
g. BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
h. PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
i. Company/Office I.D.;
j. School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
k. Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
l. Postal I.D.;
m. Barangay I.D.; or
n. NBI Clearance.
Note: All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
4. For applicants without date of birth in their I.D. card/s, original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA, formerly National Statistics Office), or the Local Civil Registry (LCR) printed on Security Paper (SecPa)
5. For applicants holding dual citizenship under R.A. 9225, original and photocopy of Certification of Retention/Re-acquisition of Philippine Citizenship issued by the Bureau of Immigration
6. Examination fee of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00)