After a one-month break, we have already started our review series for the month of August 2019. The date of the examination will be on August 7, 2019. If you wish to follow our review series (I suggest you do), please like and then follow the Philippine Civil Service Exam Reviewer Facebook page. Every week, we post Math, English, and Clerical tutorials and practice questions. For the first week our topics are LCM, GCD, Subject Verb agreement. You may download the review outline here.
We have already posted new video tutorials in Filipino on LCM and GCD on the Sipnayan Youtube channel.
Greatest Common Divisor/Greatest Common Factor
- GCD01 Divisors, Common Divisors, and Greatest Common Divisor
- GCD02 Finding the GCD of Two or More Numbers by Listing
- GCD03 Getting the GCD Using the Ladder Method
- GCD04 The Difference Between GCD and GCF
- GCD05 Finding the GCF by Prime Factorization (Without Exponents)
- GCD06 Finding the GCF by Prime Factorization (with Exponents)
- GCD07 Finding the GCF Using Factor Trees
- GCD08 Using GCD to Reduce Fractions to Lowest Terms
Least Common Multiple/Least Common Denominator
- LCM01 Multiples, Common Multiples, and Least Common Multiple
- LCM02 Finding the LCM Using the Ladder Method
- LCM03 Finding the LCM Using Ladder Method – More Examples
For more tutorials visit our English, Math, Word Problem, and Practice Test pages. Do not also forget to Subscribe to this blog via email by typing your email at the upper right of the page if you’re using a computer or at the bottom of the page if you’re using a mobile phone.