This is the second part of the Grammar and Correct Usage practice tests series. In each sentence, identify the error in punctuation, grammar, and usage.
1. Paul Erdos was a mathematician who writes a lot of research papers in collaboration with other mathematicians.
2. Anna lay her books on the table before opening her laptop.
3. Please seat here, Mr. Reyes. I’ll just call the doctor.
4. Which constellation do you see most often, Leo Minor or Pegasus?
5. He is the one which called earlier.
6. I am taking japanese class next semester. Continue Reading