Many of these video tutorials are taken from Sipnayan, my video blog containing collection of Tagalog Math Video tutorials from elementary school to college levels.
These are playlists of Tagalog Math Videos in Youtube courtesy of the Sipnayan Youtube Channel. Once you click the link, you will be directed to Youtube with the complete list of videos.
- Greatest Common Divisor (5 videos)
- Least Common Multiple (3 videos)
- Positive and Negative Integers (25 videos) – concept and operations of positive and negative integers. This includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. \
- Fractions (24 videos) – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of fractions
- Solving Equations (7 videos) – a tutorial on how to solve equations.
- Algebraic Expressions (13 videos) – a tutorial on addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of algebraic expressions.
- How to Solve Number Problems Mentally – a tutorial on how to solve number problems using only mental math.
- Number Word Problem Series (3 videos) – a detailed tutorial on how to solve number word problems.
- How to Solve Age Problem (8 videos) – A tutorial on how to solve age problems.
You can also watch our articles below.
- Addition of Similar Fractions
- Addition of Dissimilar Fractions
- Techniques on Subtracting Fractions and Whole Numbers
- How to Convert Fractions to Lowest Terms