The next Civil Service Examination is on April 6, 2014, so from then on, I will try to post some General Information about the Civil Service Examination. In this post, we discuss about the exam requirements. These requirements may change without notice, so for future exams, please always check the official website of the Civil Service Commission.
The Civil Service Exam Admission Requirements
All the applicants are advised to check the requirements below carefully. Once an application has been submitted and is disqualified, the fees paid will be forfeited.
1. Must be Filipino citizen;
2. Must be at least 18 years of age on the date of filing of application;
3. Must be of good moral character;
4. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
5. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government; and
6. Must not have taken the same level of CS Examination in less
than three (3) months
Source: Civil Service Commission.